afghangirlscifi

Science fiction stories chronicling Afghan women and girls.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Tzeporah 6

Proceedings have just finished at Tzeporah's.
Overly casual tone, Karen says, "ok, seen with my own eyes, I'll pay the bet. I come around here this weekend, help clean up. You'll have to be here."
"Why me?" I ask.
"Why without you, nothing would likely get done. We'd sit around, drink wine, talk. But an officerial type like you, give us a sense of direction. Tell us what to do." Tongue between her teeth, "and of course spank if you deem it necessary."
Now on one level, simply a request to turn a weekend of drudgery into a weekend of fun. I would look like one prize horse's patoot if I don't play along. On another level, a potential S&M relationship, from which I would run like the plague. Why? In most such, it turns into a one sided transfer of life energy from S to M.
Now if I actually had any, and in surplus, I might not mind sharing. However, I find myself in deficit position.
With a brave front, hoping this is a one time event, I reply casually, "ok, I'll be here."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home