afghangirlscifi

Science fiction stories chronicling Afghan women and girls.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Tzeporah 8

My big chance comes a lot sooner than expected. Tzeporah, a federal employee, is sent to Ottawa on a four month acting assignment, where she'll be lodged in an apartment hotel. We agree that each is free to wander in the interim, but we'll hook up again after her return.
I go to the airport to see her off. Not five minutes after she enters the secured area, my cell rings. It's Karen, enquiring if I'm free this weekend. I agree to show at six on Friday.
Once I've assumed the position, hands and knees, she recites her list of rules, punctuating it with paddle strokes. With a wicked smile, she attaches a device, then puts the key on a chain around her neck. "Let's just say horniness elevates the educational level." She proceeds to deliver a paddling more vigorous than before, as I feel as if I've arrived in heaven.
After, she puts me to work cleaning, and being very fussy about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home