afghangirlscifi

Science fiction stories chronicling Afghan women and girls.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Tzeporah 12

A number of things happen. For one, I get a reading list of items from the university library from Karen, and start learning more on the topic.
Things are of course much better between Tzeporah and me.
Also, Karen holds a tutorial for Tzeporah, shows her some of the tricks used in training me. Once this gets put into practice, the energy level between Tzeporah and me goes a way up.
Yes, things look good, but paradoxically this makes me uneasy. See my experience is, whenever stuff appears to be going well, then watch out. It's been like that for so many years, it's hard to shake that feeling.
(So ends Part Two; the blog could be inactive for several months as Part Three is prepared.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home